Presentations

- What did you learn from preparing your presentation?

I leaned many things from preparing my presentation. firstly, how to chose the ideas that should be presented in the presentation. Secondly, how to link the ideas together in good logical order which don't confuse the audience. Finally, how to use the power point which nowadays is more preferable than everything such as using board.


- How did you feel about your presentation?

Honestly, Ifeel bad because I was and still sick which let me didn't consentrate and give too much attintion while preparing and presenting. However, I think i did my best and its ok


- What did you learn from listening to the presentations of your classmates?

I leaned many thing from lisening to others. what method that is better to use. the power point use. how to begin and end presentation in interesting way which ake the audience invove in it.

No comments: